Sunday, June 01, 2008

A great way to finish

My last day of ministry for three months involved doing a wedding. It was a great way to finish. Although, having said that, I know there are some administrative things that I've purposely left until Monday to sort out. It was quite busy last week and I saw no value in getting all stressed out about things that could wait until the funeral and wedding I had to do were over.

So, it's now Sunday morning and I'm up reasonably early. No last minute things to check, just enjoying tidying up a few loose ends. I need to make a decision about where to go to church today. I know how easy it would be to choose not to go anywhere, but that's not my preferred choice. 

Anyway, there are a few things I need to drop into church before anyone arrives, and if we're going to go any distance to church today, we'll need to leave in good time.

No comments: