Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pastoral Care Workshops

I don't know how many people read my blog, and I certainly don't know how many live within easy reach of Bedford. What I do know is that driving to Farnham for the three workshops about which I've blogged has been a real effort. 

So, I just thought I'd put the feelers out and ask if anyone lives within easier reach of Bedford than Farnham, and if you would be interested in exploring these topics. I had a word with the workshop leaders at CWR and they were open to the idea of coming to Bedford and facilitating the workshops.

Each one is limited to 30 people, so we might even be able to host them here at Cotton End in the delightful Bedfordshire countryside!

Anyway, if you're interested,  post a comment and I'll see what we can do. 

No comments: