Friday, June 13, 2008

Evangelism when you're gone!

The Evangelism Coach had an interesting post today (Friday Finds) that, amongst other things, refers to an article about a website that will either make you laugh or cry. The website is youvebeenleftbehind.com and, get this, it's designed to allow you to send a last message by email to 62 of your non-Christian friends and family members 6 days after the rapture.

Now I don't want to offend anyone here, but I'm not exactly sure what to make of this. A small group of people have taken it very seriously and set about creating a system that stores data and messages. But I wonder if the chaos following the mass disappearance of Christians (if that's the way it's going to happen) will mean that releasing the capital locked up in your savings will be the last concern of anyone to whom your data will be sent. 

The internet continues to amaze!

1 comment:

Evangelism Coach said...

Thanks for the link and the reference.

I guess if there is way to make money (yearly subscription fee), one can do it this way.

I simply shake my head. . . .


Pastor Chris
EvangelismCoach.org