Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Do my eyes deceive me?

Having become a pro-Mac person, I tend to pay a little more attention to announcements made by Apple about what's around the corner. I have to confess that my experience with my Mac tells me that it's more than likely going to be a positive change, and that is not going to cost me the earth to embrace if I so choose.

So it was with some interest that I took notice of this year's announcements from the Developers Conference. And this is where I came across something hitherto unheard of in my limited computer experience. Yes, they have announced an upgrade to the operating system, but guess what? It's actually going to use less disk space, fewer resources and be more efficient.

No long list of new features, just improved performance. 

Heart warming isn't it.

No comments: