Friday, May 30, 2008

Two days to go

It's Friday and I have only today and tomorrow left before my sabbatical starts. And I think I'm more relaxed now about the whole thing than I certainly was a few weeks ago. 

The weather doesn't look too promising for doing my woodwork projects. Maybe the first thing I need to do is build a workshop! A friend has offered his garage, so I'll have to see how things shape up. Still, there's plenty of other things I can do in inclement weather. There's a fair amount of decorating that I can get on with, which would please Anne. 

Tomorrow is my last official working day, and it's nice to have a wedding as my last official bit of ministry before the rest. On Monday I intend to spend the day making sure my study is tidy and I've dealt with all the paperwork that's accumulated recently. 

The question is will I be bored by Wednesday or will have paint in my hair and newly decorated bathroom!

No comments: