Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sandown here I come!

Up early today, which is fairly typical in our household. Anne usually goes off to catch the train to London that leaves Bedford at around 7:00am, so I'm awake if not up and about at 6:00am most days. Today it's a little earlier because she's on a course.

Anyway, it's given me time to think about the things I want to find out about at the exhibition today. On my list are:

  • Data projectors with long-throw lenses
  • Solutions to our interference problem between the PA system and data cables
  • Bible study software for the Mac
  • Companies who can provide creative and thoughtful solutions to our low balcony
  • Information about Conversational Evangelism
  • Any up-to-date information about DMin courses and Continuing Professional Development for ministers (it's time I stretched my brain again!)

Then there's catching up with a few old friends who might be about. Some run companies and others ministries. 

And finally...

There's a seminar I might go too, a couple of bookstalls to browse and undoubtedly a few new things I haven't thought of that will catch my eye.

All-in-all quite a busy day in prospect and I get to play with the traffic on the M1 and the M25. What joy!!

No comments: