Monday, August 09, 2010

Evernote and GTD

I can't remember if I've blogged about Evernote, but ever since I got my Ipad, Evernote has been a regularly used app. It's so simple yet so versatile. It's a great place to make all sorts or notes, and the great thing is that they synchronise across my various machines. In fact it's so useful I've even considered upgrading to a paid account. But less of this madness.

Older readers of my blog will know that I encountered David Allen's GTD system some time ago and it certainly helped me improve my organisation. To be honest I've fallen of the wagon a bit and need to get back into the routine. But I was intrigued to read this article about how one person has implemented GTD using Evernote.

No need to invest in expensive and sometimes overly complicated software, just sign up to Evernote for a free account and have a go.

No comments: