Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The simple things in life

Foe some time now we've been discussing and considering our photocopying needs at church. Being a smaller church, and not having had good copying facilities before, it's really hard to work out what was a good plan and was not so good a plan. We looked at the typical kind of contracts and I guess in the end they were a little expensive for us.

Anyway, we finally found an alternative and today, with great excitement, we took delivery of a nice little Canon copier. Now it won't make the big boys gasp, but it certainly brightens my world.

The model in question is the iR1022A, not much bigger than my colour laser printer it produces very good copies with a host of options. I can use single sided originals and get single sided copies, or I can get double sided copies, or I can get two originals on one side copies, and yes, I can even get double sided, two per page copies from four single sided or two double sided originals. Marvelous! I wonder if it makes tea?

It's the simple things in life that can make an otherwise drab, foggy Wednesday in February seem so bright. I think I might go and copy something.

No comments: