Monday, October 12, 2009

Missing the GLS

This must be the first time in 3 or 4 years that I've missed the Global Leadership Summit, and I know I'm missing it! What with the induction and moving, it just wasn't really practical to disappear off for two days, so I will have to console myself with getting the DVD's and having my own summit at home.

I've blogged before about the significance of the GLS for me personally. I've always had a profound sense of meeting with God through the summit and I don't expect that not to be the case even if I have to sit alone to do it.

So here's looking forward to the release of the DVD's and the discipline of setting aside the time to watch, learn, reflect and pray. If you've never been to the GLS, and you want to know about it, watch a taster or snippet, then try the WCA website for more information.

No comments: