Monday, April 06, 2009

Spring Harvest, Butlins and wi-fi

Without wanting to sound like a truly grumpy old man, it has to be said that Butlins has once again disappointed me in the area of wireless connectivity. I checked the websites and once again a free wi-fi connection was there the see, but alas nothing of a working nature seems to be available. There is something, but the signal in the two places I've tried so far is so poor that nothing works.

Still at least I have my trusty modem and that means some connection can be made. 

It's not that I need desperately to be connected constantly to the outside world, it's just frustrating when it's supposed to be here but can't be found!

Never mind. Maybe I just haven't found the right place yet. I'll try the Front Room Coffee shop next.

No comments: