Thursday, March 27, 2008

Synchronise Google Calendars and Outlook (2)

In conversation with a fellow minister the other day they asked if I knew of any software that will synchronise Outlook and Google calendars. Now as a Mac user I no longer use Outlook, but I did find something for Outlook a while ago called gsyncit. However, as is common with many of these programs, they tend not to support older versions of Outlook.

Looking again I came across CompanionLink which claims to support Outlook 97 onwards. I have no way of knowing if this is true, but if you're a frustrated Outlook pre-2003 user, you might want to give it a look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For iCal and Google cal, try BusySync. It's awesome!

Richard said...

I came across busysync the other day, and it does look good. At the moment I use Spanning Sync, which seems to work okay.

Of course my ministry friends would all find life a lot easier if they bought Macs instead of PC's!!