– When excuses are made about the way things are instead of embracing a willingness to roll up the sleeves and fix the problem.
– When the church becomes content with merely receiving people that come rather than actually going out and finding them…in other words, they lose their passion for evangelism!
– The leadership begins to settle for the natural rather than rely on the supernatural.– Scripture isn’t central in every decision that is made!
– The church is no longer willing to take steps of faith because “there is just too much to lose.”
– When the leaders/staff refuse to go the extra mile in leading and serving because of how “inconvenient” doing so would be.
The ones not quoted are no less important or less worthy of thought. It just seems silly to reprint them all when you can go and read them for yourselves!