Thursday, February 26, 2009

To be known is to be loved...

Not sure when it was, possibly a couple of years ago, I came across this video. I bought it then, and am going to use it at church for the first time this weekend. The main reason I've waited so long is because I kept losing the DVD copy we made!

We're currently doing a series on love and this video is a powerful expression of the desire to be loved through the eyes of the woman at the well. I bought my copy from Faith Visuals, but I think it might also be available on Sermon Spice.

(Just checked and you can download it from either site, just search for "Woman at the Well")


1 comment:

Tyler Charles said...

Hey Richard,

Thanks for mentioning FaithVisuals here. I'm glad you've enjoyed that video. Of all the Spoken Word videos I've seen, that one is probably my favorite.

It's powerful.

God bless,
Tyler Charles

Editor, FaithVisuals