Saturday, August 26, 2006

A Proud Dad

We've been away on holiday this last week, and so we were not around the radio or the TV much to hear the annual debate about GCSE's getting easier year by year. As a father of a 16 year-old I've sat up at night trying to help and support my daughter as she dealt with the pressures of coursework for a wide range of subjects. The pressure she felt was enormous and I'm glad it's over for her at least until next year and A Level deadlines start to appear.

Anyway, whether you think GCSE's are easier now than ever before, I want to celebrate my daughter's achievements. So here's the news...

Ally sat 10 GCSE's and got 8 A's, 3 at A* and 2 B's.

Way to go Ally, I'm really proud of you.

Now, what did we decide was the going rate for A's, I think I owe you a small fortune!

No comments: