Thursday, May 27, 2010

On the road with the iPad

Okay, so I thought it might be quite neat to be the first person to sit in my local Costa Coffee with an iPad, but there is more to my being here than that!

The idea behind buying an iPad was to look for something lighter and easier to carry around than my MacBook. It is certainly that!

So far the set up has been typically straightforward and the interface and keyboard easy to use. It's a bit frustrating having to choose a different keyboard for some of the everyday symbols, but you get used to it pretty quickly. Perhaps having an iPhone makes it easier to adapt.

The keyboard is nice and big, which makes a change from the iPhone!

Once the Pages app is released I think it will be even more versatile. But for now I'll have to make do with notes if I want to write. Although there's probably a writing app out there already.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: