Thursday, January 08, 2009

Tagged

I got tagged. I get the feeling, at least from the blogs I follow, that most folks don't really like being tagged. It's a bit like the old chain letters I remember from when I was growing up. 

Anyway, I've been tagged, so here are my 7 facts (supposedly weird or random):

1. I'm left-handed. Not weird? You haven't seen how I write!

2. I read electricity meters as my summer job during student days (no University Challenge jokes please).

3. I took a hat-trick playing cricket for the school.

4. I've suffered 7 bone fractures, all on the left side of my body.

5. I've pulled the emergency handle on a Tube train.

6. I'm not colour-sighted.

7. I've lived in 13 different homes so far.

So there we have it. & random facts about me. 

I won't be tagging anyone else, it's just a personal thing, and it needs to stop somewhere!

No comments: