Monday, April 07, 2008

Presentation Software


While we were away at Spring Harvest we came across ProPresenter from Renewed Vision. I'd be interested to know if anyone has experience of this package. From what I've been told it looks very good.

Given that there are only four of us who use Macs at church, it might be an uphill task to get the church to go Mac for presentation software, but the ability of this package to queue DVD's could swing it.

I know there are other Mac options too that might be worth a look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've been using it for the past five years (and I used it for a few previous to that in collegiate ministry) and LOVE it! It's the best thing out and puts Media Shout and others to shame with its simplicity and ease of use.

Richard said...

Thanks Jeff, it's good to know that it's well thought off. I think I'll download the trial version and try it out.