Sunday, August 02, 2009

Wonder artwork

I just wanted to post a picture of a fantastic piece of artwork created by my daughter Ally for our All-Age Celebration this morning.

We assembled it on the dining room table, and I'll take a picture of it as it appears in church sometime, but I think it's truly great.

We've been doing this series about the church under construction, and the artwork represents the five topics we've covered: prophetic, worshipping, caring, serving and missionary. Prophetic was the hardest to capture.

The picture were first drawn and then photographed and then traced in Illustrator and coloured. David kindly printed them out on his A3 printer and we then mounted them on 5mm foam board.

I'm hoping someone is going to turn it into a banner or even a stained glass panel.

No comments: