Thursday, February 01, 2007

What are you saying Lord?

And as we follow your heart
We are led to the lost
Finding there a place of praise
No matter what the cost.
So, we will stand with the weak
Give our most to the least
Serving you with all we have
Your kingdom, God, we seek.


From Life of love by David Gate 1999 Kingsway's Thankyou Music

I listened to this for the first time in a long while yesterday. Made my heart slow down and wonder about what God is saying to the the church today.

I am desperate to see the church grow into what God wants it to be. I'm passionate about seeing people reconnect with the God who so loves them that he is willing to die for them.

I'm haunted by Jesus' call to feed the hungry, heal the sick and to do for the least of these what I would do for him.

What are we to do Lord? How then shall we live?

No comments: