Monday, January 22, 2007

What's cooler than a box of crayons?

If you're a "Blogger.com" user, you will recognise the question in the title of this post. I haven't investigated, but I guess it's got something to do with customising one's blog or the like. Anyway I was trying to think about what my answer would be to the question, and here's one possibility:
  • Being asked my opinion by my teenage daughter.
  • Listening to my teenage daughter talk about her desire to serve God and change the world.
  • Watching as she gets involved in studying the Bible for herself.
  • Listening to her talk about how things could be made better in church for her peer group, in a positive way.
  • Talking to her about preparing a talk for the Junior CU at her school.
Maybe having a teenage daughter isn't as bad as it sometimes looks.

No comments: