Sunday, October 12, 2008

A tired mistake

In my previous post GLS 2008 I made a typographical error. Normally I wouldn't draw attention to these but this one was important. I wrote "yes" when I should have typed "no".

I've corrected the mistake now, but it's important that I own the mistake and tell you I've put it right. 

Here's the pertinent bit from the blog:

Today one of those moments came when I wrote a question in my notes: Do I need God, really need him, in order to keep doing what I do?

The scary thing is sometimes the answer is undoubtedly no. I'd be lying if I said otherwise.

You can see why it's important now! Originally I'd written 'yes' as the answer to the question implying that most of the time I didn't need God at all to do what I do. That's the wrong way around. The scary thing is to realise that it's actually quite easy to do church without him.

Anyway I apologise for my mistake. Sorry.

No comments: